Profile picture for shelldomq

I submitted an offer 2-3 weeks ago, with no response. Who is the listing agent?

My agent said the bank didn't accept any offers.  What the deal?
  • Question refers to 5500 Bishop St, Detroit, MI 48224
  • 0

Well, what I have to say might have zero or little value to you but here goes anyway.

I see that the "listing site" is one of many foreclosure listing sites.  I hope that there are good ones out there but my own limited brush with these sites is that they are bogus - they get people to subscribe, but most or all of the listing info is bogus or at best stale.  I get calls on properties that I listed and sold two years ago.... ancient history in other words, yet people are PAYING for this information.

For now, find out who your agent used to submit the bid.  Maybe you'll get enough of a lead to get something going.  If the property is nearby, drive over and look for any posted notices on the house; another source of contact info.