I think I accidently made up two accounts realtorjandavis@hotmailcom and jan@searchinghomesinchico.c

I would like to consolidate into one.
  • September 16 2013 - Sweet Home
  • 0

This account (the one you posted this question) appears to be a "pro" account and the other one appears to be an agent account.   Did you wish to be a pro or an agent?  (If you are a real estate agent, you probably wish to keep the agent account).

Flag the wrong one by opening the profile of the wrong one and asking Zillow to delete it.   Merging doesn't happen.

Then, open the one you chose to keep and add some information.