Profile picture for Sippy7

I think someone is trying to scam me in regards to a rental property; who should I report this too?

July 24 2012 - Reynoldsburg

Profile picture for Sippy7
Thanks for the info.  By the time I got back to report it to Zillow the following day, the listing had been removed. I was able to contact the owner though.

well if it is listed on zillow and you think the zillow listing is fraudulent, then click on the listing and flag it (report a problem with this listing) and explain there.
also, it is a crime, if the listing is fraudlent so if you've made contact with someone or have been contacted and have seen a house, contact the police- people that do that stuff need to be caught

if you aren't sure... check country records to verify who owns the property and verify that they are represented by the person with whom you are dealing.  call the owner, etc.