Profile picture for tinygale1

I tried to find where you go to create you own estimate and I can seem the find that place.

I sell my home and has been instructed to created my own estimate,by listing some of the things I done to the home and can be done to the home to increase the value
  • June 23 2010 - Savannah
  • 0

It sounds like you are having trouble coming up with a fair market value and a sales price for your home.  The best way to come up with a sales price is to research homes that recently sold in your neighborhood.  When searching for comparison homes you need to be sure that you are using good comparable properties to yours (ie. same number of bedrooms, bathrooms, similar square footage and similar features/upgrades).  Ideally you will want to look for properties that have sold in the past six months. You can find this information by searching the zillow site, local county records and the internet.  Keep in mind that this process can be time consuming, if you are not familiar with the process I recommend that you consider getting a property appraisal or calling a local Realtor and having them give you CMA (Comparative Market Analysis) or a BPO (Brokers Price Opinion).