I updated my home details with new 1400 sq feet and the zestimate did not change? why?

I recently did a major home renovation in midtown atlanta which added 4 bedrooms and 1 bathroom.  My zestimate did not change in value and this was 3 weeks ago.  I live at 584 orme circle in atlanta, ga 30306.  There are other homes with similar sq ft in my zip that have similar sq ft and have sold over 1+ million (double my zestimate) and near my recent appraisal that I had performed on my home.  How do I get this adjusted to reflect the $500k renovation which added 1400+ square feet and 3 new bedrooms and bathrooms to more accurately reflect the similar sized homes that have recently sold in my neighborhood?  I am about to list my home and I need this updated ASAP.  I recognize that a zestimate is not a "true market value", but this is off more than DOUBLE than similar homes that have recently sold on Zillow and also similar homes and their respective ZESTIMATES.  PLEASE HELP ASAP!  This is potentially damaging to my selling prospects as I was going to list my home on Zillow for sale by Owner within the next week!!! Help!

July 23 2011 - Morningside - Lenox Park

Did you claim your home on Zillow? Change it that way, top right, My Zillow.
Sounds wonderful, enjoy your bigger home? It could also be that the public records, which is where Zillow draws from, has not updated their records
Here is Rachel's link (she works for Zillow) that helps explain. 
I hope that helps, if you need anything else, agent referrals etc, you can click on any of our names. Good luck on your sale, I hope it goes well, you might want to let August go by before putting it on the market and also find out how homes in your price range are selling,Ask a realtor to do a CMA
Good luck