I updated our home after renovations this week (11/12/12) ...

WE ADDED OVER 2000 SQ FT ADDED MANY BATHROOMS, THE HOME WAS TOTALLY GUTTED....... THE ADDRESS IS 556 HIGHLAND AVE, WESTFIELD NJ 07090.  THE ESTIMATE BY ZILLOW IS NOW WAY OFF. ITS BEEN OVER 10 DAYS-WHEN WILL I SEE AN UPDATE?
  • November 22 2012 - Westfield
  • 0

thank you!! I will check back in a few weeks.

Actually the timing question was answered in the link provided. I'm sorry you didn't find it, so here is a quote from the link (I have bolded and underlined a portion of the section to help):

"I just changed the home facts. When will my Zestimate update?

Updates to your home facts will be factored into your home's Zestimate, but, if the updates are not significant enough to impact the home's value, your Zestimate may not change. In some cases, the altered data will affect the estimates slowly over about a two-month time period.  ...."

It appears there has been quite a deflection (increase) in the Zestimate in the last 30 days therefore, I suspect  you're seeing an early indication of the benefits of editing your home facts but it will be a while yet to see the full benefit.

ACTUALLY THE TIMING QUESTION IS NOT ANSWERED ANYWHERE ON THE SITE. iF THE SYSTEM REFRESHES 3 TIMES A WEEK, OURS SHOULD HAVE BEEN UPDATED.

You can learn more about the timing of Zestimate changes after editing in Zillow's "What is a Zestimate?"