Profile picture for 59indianchief

I updated sq ft of house, baths, rooms, etc. Does this make the zillow price? Will it update?

I believe the price of the home to be based on what zillow has for sq. ft of house, baths, bedrooms, etc.. but does not take into account an addtional $100+k worth of remodeling done in the last two years.  I updated my home account.  Will this also make zillow redo my home value??

• March 06 2009 - Severn
  • 0

59indianchief -

Please be advised that the update is not real time. We normally update the Zestimate value 3x a week. However, it depends if the changes are significant to potentially affect the Zestimate value.

Moreover, I would suggest for you to create your owner estimate - it tells other users the amount of upgrades that we might have missed.