Profile picture for stang32

I used to be able to view an area were it showed me all the houses in the area , can't find it now

anyone know how to find the area that shows what the houses in a neighborhood went for? regardless of when they sold?
  • March 23 2010 - Danbury
  • 0

Stang32,
Just type in the address of any home in the target area, then zoom out on the map that pops up a little bit. You will get all the Yellow homes (recently sold) and the red homes are currently for sale. Blue is Make me Move.
If I misunderstood what you want, Zillow has many videos on how to do things here.
Let me know if you need anything else.