I used to own a house that I see has incorrect data. How do submit a correction?

1274 Thurston, Los Altos, CA 94024 has two full bathrooms, not one.  I owned that hous for 17 years and sold it in 2004 to the current owner.
  • March 24 2012 - Los Altos
  • 0

Profile picture for aracz

The new owner would claim their house on Zillow and make the correction.

Arpad

Thanks.  It was wrong when we bought it, too.  I think the county failed to pick up the extra bathroom when it was remodeled in 1969.

Usually, it would be the current owner who would request the change. It appears the county is saying it's 1 bath. I changed it to 2.