Profile picture for Lari Lee

I used to own this home. unfortunately, I was badly burned in a fire in the home 2 years ago. How

I was in a coma for 4 months and not expected to live.  I was in hospital for a year and had to relearn how to sit up, eat and walk.  The house was forclosed on me while I was in hospital.  Is there any way to get it back?  I have had 80 surgeries and need about 20 more.  Please help me
  • Question refers to 6455 E Pepperwood St, Wichita, KS 67226
  • 0

Profile picture for Lari Lee
How do I find out what bank owns this propery?

Profile picture for expatinasia
Is someone living in the home, or is it still owned by the bank?  If the former, the answer is "no".  If the latter, you should speak with the bank, and the answer would be "maybe".