Profile picture for grandamramair15

I wanna know if this house is still for sale... and how long its been for Sale?

I wanna know how long this house has been for sale has it been remodeled recently i love this house as myt child

This was for sale at one point, but is no longer on the market.  If you wish to know anything else about the home, or if you would like me to get some more information about it, please let me know and I'll do that for you.  My name is Brian and I'm a Realtor for Remax out of Lakeville.  You can reach me at 866-788-4795 or at hometeam@charter.net  Contact me and I'll gladly help you, ok?  My website is:  www.teamtrebelhorn.com

Profile picture for grandamramair15
Yes I think It is

Profile picture for stagliano
Yes, it still is for sale.  Has been for sale for about 6 weeks now.  Let me know if you have further questions.  You may call me on my cell# 612-986-6702, my name is Al.

It appears that the sale was cancelled in January 2008:

3227 Evergreen Drvie, Eagan, MN 55121-1769
Status:  Cancelled
List Price:  $179,900
Is it a 1500 sq ft townhouse?