Profile picture for SaintDonna

I want my home value

address:  45 Marcia Bliss Way, Taunton MA 02780
  • July 23 2009 - Taunton

Seek out an established local appraiser - it is oh so well worth the reasonable fee to find out the accurate Current Market  Value - whether or not you are thinking of selling or not.

Be aware, due to the HVCC regs as of May 09, If it is to help renegotiate a loan, your lender may require it's own appraiser - but if it is for other purposes,especially if it is to list it for sale,  a good, long term local appraiser will set you right with the value and market conditions in your area.  You won't be possibly steered a little awry by agents, eager to get the listing and their CMAs may not be as accurate as you'll get from the local appraiser. Good Luck & Good health.

I'd be happy to help you with getting an estimated value. Please contact me through my profile if you are interested.