Profile picture for RickM4

I want my house off of your website

You were not given permission to advertise my home and it is misrepresented. Please call me 815-777-1600
  • July 11 2011 - US
  • 0

If your home is listed 'For Sale' on Zillow you would need to talk to the broker that has listed it for sale and request they remove it from Zillow. If you scroll down to the bottom of the page and look for 'listing provided by' you will see the agent that has provided the listing to Zillow.

Profile picture for Aspertane
I want one million dollars.

It can be surprising what information is a matter of public record.   Zillow presents either data from public databases (no permission needed) or listings obtained from owners or agents.   Here's their comment on removing houses from their database.

If there are errors in the data, you can claim your home and edit home facts.