Profile picture for mickcait

I want the foreclosed statement on my house taken off!!!!! My house is not forclosed, & it the mortg

It is stated on zillow that my house is foreclosed. The mortgage was paid off 12/2009. I want it taken off, & how did you get that information, which is incorrect?
  • November 25 2012 - New York
  • 0

Profile picture for mickcait
Well, right after I sent the e-mail to zillow, I figured out a way to remove forclosed from the info. I still need know why it was listed as foreclosed? The address is 277 mullock rd., middletwn, ny 10940.

Profile picture for Gilbert Castro
Hi mickcait -

I did not see the foreclosed property on your account. Please provide the property address so I may further assist you.

Gilbert