Profile picture for ladysable

I want to add my house to zillow for rent and sale and it is listed with a realty company.

I tried to add my house to this site and was unable to because it is listed with Prudential.  What do I need to do to get it on this site?

Thank you
  • February 04 2011 - Greenville
  • 0

Only one party can control a house at the same time, so if you have it with an agent the agent should be making the changes.

Zillow allows it to be listed either for sale or for rent. They don't have a feature where it can be listed for both at the same time.  However, one can put a comment in the comment section that it will be considered.

As a renter, I'd never look at these unless rent price was way way below fair market value.

You need to contact your agent. They can go into the Zillow site and make any changes you need. They must claim the listing as theirs first and then they can edit the listing.