Profile picture for dkcampbell0

I want to add photos to my post. They page wont allow me to do that. What do I do?

• October 12 2013 - Pagosa Springs
  • 0

Profile picture for dkcampbell0
I'm using my home Macbook.  Earlier I had registered and logged in.  Then I was adding pictures but had to back out to do something else.  Now when I try to log in, I enter my e-mail and password.  Then I enter my address but it won't go any further.  The box needs to be clicked to continue, but I am not an agent.  So I'm stuck on the first couple of screens.  I can't even get to a page where I can claim my home.

I'm sorry that "that didn't help".   Which part of "that" didn't work?      A gentle hint - in order to get the best help to get to the root of the problem, you need to be more specific.   At the moment I (a random, kind stranger) am  guessing from very few clues trying to be helpful.    Logging into your home is many steps before adding photos.    Therefore,  is the issue that you can't log in to your already claimed home? or that you haven't yet been able to claim your home?  or that an agent is listing your home so you can't access it?  

Are you accessing from a computer with a web browser (if so, which browser?) or are you using a mobile app (if so, which one)?

Profile picture for dkcampbell0
This didn't help.  I can't get past the screen where I log in.  I put in my address and it wont go to the next screen.

Perhaps you could help with a few more clues.

Some background questions:
Is this for a listing you posted directly on Zillow or is it posted by an agent? (If by an agent, ask the agent to post the photos).
If it isn't listed for sale/rent, have you claimed your home first?
Do the detailed instructions help?
Have you edited your photo so the file size is not too big?