Profile picture for anlashok

I want to add solar install to my new home but builder doesn't offer

My builder can only do prewire for solar.  They told me some mortgage companies can do this with the invoice after close.  I don't want a FHA 203k, since I am doing 20% down to avoid the PMI.  Is there an easier way to find and compare rates for mortgage lenders that can handle that?  Called about 20 and only found one so far that can do this.
  • August 14 2013 - Richmond
  • 0

We can handle this for you. We are a direct lender with Fannie Mae so we can do a renovation loan such as what you are in need of without the monthly PMI. Can even couple the renovation loan with no monthly PMI with as little as 5% down by using our single pay premium option. Great idea if you planning on living in the home more than 3-4 years.