Profile picture for Dwell Designs

I want to advertise my house but a realtor is using my address to advertise the lot next door so I

June 13 2012 - Brevard

Use the "report a problem" button under the edit pull down tab on the home details page, and mark it "not for sale", and note that you are the owner, and that you need to claim your home details page, and that you would like Zillow staff to contact you directly by E-mail about it.

Though the syndicated listing may try to reclaim your property again, I believe Zillow has ways to break that link and allow you to keep it claimed as yours.

The agent can easily create a separate home details page, and put the icon on the correct lot location on the map.  It is very easy.

Each town has an Emergency services dept, so 911 knows how to get to your home. They should have your exact addressing or else they will rush next door in an emergency. Tell the agent to contact them as well as the county tax records department.
Jay

I think the agent may be full of beans. Email him with a bcc back to yourself for proof of your request and tell him to removed any active listing feed to Zillow. Also google your address to make sure that ANY feeds using your address for his listing are removed not just the one to Zillow.

You can find the source of the feed to send him in a link on the bottom of the home page in blue near the "listing provided by" information. It only takes about 1-2 business days for the feed to be removed.

Profile picture for Dwell Designs
Thanks, I tried that first.  He said he went onto the MLS and changed the address to TBD and said Zillow has old information on their site?!?!

If an agent is using your address incorrectly, contact the agent and ask them to make a correction to their advertising.