Profile picture for SHEKOLIN

I want to buy a home at the listing but I dont know how t do that.Somebody who knows how can I do it

I want to buy a home at the listing but I dont know how t do that.Somebody who knows how can I do it? thank you
  • April 04 2009 - Missoula

Profile picture for Mr Caveat
if you go to the trouble of finding the property yourself, you may as well get yourself a good attorney that specializes in real estate. it will save you 3grand or more, usually plus interest, and you get someone with a far superior knowledge base vs the average realtor

nothing looks more pathetic, than begging for clients...

As a realtor,  I can assist you with the purchase of a property.  No matter if this is listed by a real estate broker or for sale by owner,  I can help.  Let me know if you have other questions!

Its very easy.....There are lots of real estate professionals to help you out.

[content removed by moderator for being self promotional]