Profile picture for valley66

I want to buy a home but I have 2 credit issues that will be cleared up by Feb or Mar 2012

My lease will be up the end of Nov I dont want to sign another year lease and this house has been on the market for mths with several people looking at home I dont want to lose a chance to purchase home home has been completely renovated value now is 160000 asking 127500 do any one know an invested that will buy home and lease to me for at least 6 mths.....please help

• September 26 2011 - Valley

Best Answer

Dear valley66,
Yes, a good lender may be able to find a financing solution to help you go aahead and make the purchase yourself.  It should be a lender/mortgage expert from the area where you live.
Cari R.

What about asking your landlord for a shorter lease like 6 months instead of a year? Any investor that would take the risk to buy a house for you is going to charge you more than the conventional rate that a bank would.

You are better off being patient and asking for a shorter lease rather than rushing and paying more. The market is not going to spike up, you have time to make a good decision.

Give some more information about where you are located, that might help you to find some local investors.