Profile picture for rpjr1971

I want to buy a house how do I improve my credit score todo so or is there any progams out there to

• February 26 2011 - Hancock
  • 0

Best Answer

Profile picture for Rich Thomas

I could go into detail about some of the basics on how to improve your credit score but your best bet is to talk to a loan officer. He can pull your credit and give your credit profile a proper analysis, recommend how you can improve your score and even talk to you about current programs you qualify for. If you would like a referral, contact me and I'll be happy to give you one.

Rich Thomas

yes there are programs available...after completing the program you may be ready to purchase

You really should sit down with a lender.  I personally can suggest a few that will put you on a great program.  You will be amazed how quickly your credit will come up with a few changes.  Please let me know if you would like a referral or two.

How do you improve your credit score?    The first step to do is to understand what the score is, and why your score is less than excellent.

Have you paid all your bills on time?  Have you defaulted on any loans or other obligations?   Are you borrowing heavily (not good)?   Have you had a history of credit use?   Are you using credit cards responsibly?