I want to buy a house in Rotterdam NY, area close to Sixth St. Who can I contact?

I will want to get a VA loan...no down pmt. was preapproved for 130,000 but the 60 days has expired and can get that done again by my bank..Credit is excellent. Renting for 945.00 monthly....want something that will not exceed that amount monthly, including taxes..  am looking for ranch type house 2 bedrooms 2 baths, garage..Location is important.
  • December 07 2012 - Rotterdam
  • 0

Profile picture for Dennis Evans
I am a very long time resident around the area and would be more than happy to help you. I would like to talk to you in detail about exactly what you are looking for and then do research for you. I can also get you set up on auto distribution of new listings, etc., so that you are one of the first to see "hot" properties!
Give me a call at 518-649-2507
Dennis Evans
You can also text if you like!

While a buyer's agent may be useful, don't just look for an alphabet soup behind a name but someone with success, who communicates in a manner that works for you (a unique human). 

It takes work to find the best agent.   Put together a list of questions and start calling.  You may narrow a list by recommendations from friends and family but don't be shy to ask the hard questions.   There are some great agents, some lousy agents and a lot of average agents.  You owe it to yourself to find the great agent.

Make sure you budget for home maintenance.

Find an Accredited Buyers Representative ABR®. You would be working with someone who has completed specialized training in delivering the best in buyer-representation services. Plus, a REALTOR® who has an ABR® Designation also has an established track record, with experience in representing home buyers. In most cases there is no fee to you, as the commission paid by the seller will cover your agents fee. Good luck in your search for a home and a great agent to represent your interests.

[Promotion and website removed by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy.]