Profile picture for milady332003

I want to buy a house in kissimmee city limits but

I need to know how many feet from my fence can i built in because i need to add two bedrooms to the house and this will give me an idea of what i can look for as far as side yard space
  • August 28 2010 - Kissimmee
  • 0

Unfortunately, this will involve reading adn interpreting local building codes and land use set backs. I would consult with a licensed contractor in your area. He/she will be able to advise you on what you can build.

Profile picture for Mark LeMenager
Have you already found a specific house?  If not, why not just look for a house that meets your requirements?  In the current market you can buy for LESS than anyone can build the same amount of space.

Need some help?  Click on my picture, I'm a local.