Profile picture for boobunny1

I want to buy the house listed on this website. How do I go about buying it? Its on 11700 Garnet.

November 29 2009 - North Auburn

What city, have you Googled the property address to see if it was listed on the MLS. In most cases if the property has been listed you can go to Realtor.com or other sites like that to find the listing agent. If it is not listed it may be a little more difficult.  In the past I have asked the neighbors about the current owners or if they have any information about it being for sale.  Most neighbors can lead you in the right direction.  If all else fails you can go to the county court house /sherrifs department and see if it is foreclosure process.