Profile picture for metorch

I want to buy the house next door,

Do I buy from zillow do I contact a agent. I called the number of the door  and was put in contact with Zillow message center. How do I talkl to a real person? I have the down payment and good credit.. . Thanks Don  
  • March 11 2011 - US
  • 0

I would contact an agent, have them do the legwork for you, that's what agents are for. It will make your life easier.

Profile picture for Connie Klemme
usually when you call that number it relays from zillow to the contact for the house.  If the house is listed with a brokerage, just call the listing agent or an agent of your choice.  If it is only listed with zillow that number relays you to the contact that listed it (usually)  so leave a message there if no answer.  I suggest trying that number again.

OK, so the house doesn't have a real estate sign on it?  Go to your local tax department, they will have the current owner's contact info, you can try and call the owner directly. 

You might want to contact a local realtor to check the status of the listing and see if they will represent you for the purchase.