I want to cancel my ad and zillow wont let me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's telling me that it is

zillow is telling me that my home is listed by an agent and i can't cancel it but I know this is not true. it took my listing from hotpads which i cancelled. I am extremely annoyed by the fact that I cannot remove a listing that I posted!
  • August 12 2012 - King City
  • 0

If you canceled hotpads today, probably tomorrow or the next day the link to hotpads will be broken so you can do your edits directly on Zillow.

well i deleted the hotpads ad today because the info was obsolete and meanwhile it would not let me renew my current zillow ad that had expired for the same address so I ended up cancelling all zillow ads and the hotpads ones. but it would not let me remove or cancel the erroneous hotpads sourced ad. i hope it's gone tomorrow, i guess that is all that can be done. zillow did not really help for me

Did you delete the hotpads ad recently?   When Zillow gets homes from listing feeds, in this case hotpads, all the changes have to be made at the source.  The one on Zillow will refresh at the next update (usually every 24 to 48 h).  

well if you look up the address 60255 jolon rd.king city ca.93930 it shows my place listed for sale for 249k with the source as hotpads and i recently deleted the hotpads ad.

I don't see a listing under your posting name.   Perhaps you've been successful since you posted.