I want to change my profile as a mortgage lender. How do I do that on Zillow? There is no Edit featu

• April 10 2013 - Freeport
  • 0

Go to "My Zillow" and click on the word "Profile".   Just below your photo you should see two buttons.  One says "share profile" and one says "edit".    Hover your cursor over the "edit" button and chose "edit profile" in the drop down list.

Profile picture for Jay_Thompson
Ross - when you are logged in, and looking at your profile there is a link under your photo that says "Edit Profile" (or something to that affect). Are you not seeing that?