Profile picture for anderch

I want to de-list my house. It is no longer for sale. I no longer want to pay for this service.

• September 24 2011 - Omaha
  • 1

Heres a link to change the status of your listing

How to change the status of your listing

If you were listed with an agent the bottom of your home page should have a "listing provided by" hotlink that will show you the site/feed that your home is coming to Zillow from. I would start by contacting that agent directly by emailing them and ask them to remove your hosue from all feeds including the one to Zillow is should take no more than 3 business days.

You can remove your own listing on Zillow if you were the one who posted. I think the option to delist is in the yellow "edit" pencil under the home photo, but I am not sure.