Profile picture for lisamill

I want to find the property value of a house on my street how can I do this on Zillow.com

February 10 2009 - Salem

Zillow doesn't give appraisals or give market values, but they do have Zestimate number. You can go here enter the address in the Find Homes box and hit the blue GO button. If Zillow has one for the house, a map will come up for the area. Click on the address box to get to the home page with even more information about the neighborhood, recently sold houses and charts. Zillow adds new houses as they compile information so if you don't have a Zestimate yet, they may in the future. If you need more specific information about the house value, you can contact a local realtor for a CMA or hire and appraiser to help you. There are also nice local realtors on the board that are willing to help.

February 10 2009