Profile picture for Palmira77

I want to know how much a home can be sell for

• March 25 2010 - Fort Myers
  • 0

A home can get a contract for any price.  But what it will actually sell for is a different matter.  It must appraise for a specific value that is generally stated in teh contract.  So be sure that if you hire an appraiser before you list the property, which I highly recommend, you know your price is not just grabbed from the sky and you have a very good chance of selling quickly.  If you want to just focus on "LISTING" your property then the asking price is not important.  It only becomes important when you want the property to "SELL."

If you are looking for a CMA which would give you an idea of what other homes have sold in your area that are comparable to yours then contact a local realtor, my contact info is located on my profile if your interested I can email one over to you.