Profile picture for mrshems07

I want to know how to find out what a property sold for? It's 258 Fox Road, Mohrsville, PA 19541.

I am looking for the price of a home that recently sold in Mohrsville, PA.  How do I go about finding this information out?
  • August 19 2010 - Tilden Township
  • 0

The property sold for $295,000. This is in public records at the following web site: http://www.co.berks.pa.us/berks/site/default.asp

It eventually appears on Zillow from public records, and you can find it by opening the property details (click on blue address in the little box that pops up by the property).  I've seen it take two weeks for one house and six months for another.   

Or, you can talk to an agent in your area and they will have the $ value.