Profile picture for tabjne

I want to list my home with all the info and photos already on Zillow.

I want to list my home for sale and all the info and photos on Zillow is up to date and current.  Can I use the info and photos on Zillow to list my home for sale or do I have to upload my own pictures?
  • August 14 2011 - Molalla
  • 0

Profile picture for tabjne
I could add my own photos.  It's just that we had it listed with a realtor and all the photos on Zillow are very recent and good pictures.  Thank you for the help.

If you wish to post your home for sale on Zillow with the photos that are already associated with the property, open the property details page, scroll to "post for sale/rent" (in red just below the home facts) and follow the steps - I think it will use the photos already associated with the property.

If you wish to use the photos for another purpose outside Zillow, please let us know. 

Is there a reason you can't add your own photos?     

[edited by Zillow moderator]

Profile picture for tabjne
Can someone tell me how to use the photos that is already on Zillow?

You can use the photos here but usually the don't have the quality that you would want to use on a flyer, postcard, etc. Take care

Genie Shook
Principal Broker
John L Scott

You can list it with everything that is there, and if you decide to update any information later you can do that as well.   I would be happy to prepare a market analysis for you to make sure the price zillow has is accurate to what the market is truly representing.  

Yes, you can use the info that is already there.