Profile picture for USPROPS

I want to list my property for rent

• June 05 2012 - Mount Prospect

Profile picture for JohnWilt
I strongly urge you to use a Realtor.  The average fee is usually equal to one month's rent (split between the two agents).  A good Realtor will have an application for each client plus a credit report and usualy a background check too.  In today's market you really have to watch who is renting and make sure thay have the ability to pay.  Bonus: exposing your home in the MLS will give you the greatest number of possible candidates to choose from.  Good Luck.

Profile picture for Jigz F
400nharrison -

You can post your home as for rent by clicking on the Post home for sale/rent link on the Home Details page of the your property.

Erwin

Hi there,

I can help you list your property for rent.  I will need to take a look at the property and put together a list of rental home prices in the area for your review.  

Feel free to contact me should you have any questions or if you would like to get together to discuss this further.

Best regards,

Sharon Otteman
RE/MAX Suburban
847-340-7390