Profile picture for jnix8

I want to remove my home from Zillow, I cannot see that option. I have listed with a Realtor.

164 Woodside Court
Valparaiso, IN 46385
jnix@carenix.com
  • May 29 2014 - Valparaiso
  • 0

As your home does not appear for sale at the moment, the agent will be able to send a listing feed to Zillow so your home is shown on Zillow as "for sale".     Most MLSs do not syndicate with Zillow, so do ask your agent how it happens and when it happens.

Even though it says not for sale when the REALTOR listing goes live it will show it for sale and the price that it is listed for. It pretty much is automatic.