I want to rent a townhouse around Harward Medical Uni., Boston, MA.

I am looking to rent a townhouse/Apt. around Harward Medical Uni., Boston, MA. starting from July 2012. Have family with 3 year old daughter. Looking for a good area and commutable location.

Please let me know where to find it.

Thanks.
  • May 22 2012 - Boston
  • 0

There are many places available in Boston that may fit your needs. The other post below is right when stating that you would get more for your money outside of the city. Will you be working in the city? If so, there are many options for transportation even outside of the city via the MBTA or commuter rail.

It is in your best interest to move quickly as things that are priced right are renting quickly. I have set appointments for clients that have been rented less than 2 hours later!

Please let me know if you have any questions,

Eric

Here are some web links:

City Ratings

Crime Stats

Great Schools 

Education

Best Places 

Hope this helps

Best of Luck,

Eric

Thanks for your very good suggestion.  I have no idea about areas of the towns in between. Yes I am looking for outside of Boston but between Boston, MA and Norwood, MA and spacious homes/apt.. Do you know where I can found the information of specific towns like crimes, schools, population type etc.

Thanks.

There are a lot of ads for rentals on Craigslist.  Also there are brokerage companies in Boston / Cambridge that speacialize in rentals.  If you move outside of the Boston area you might find it more affordable for a larger apartment.  Examples South as far as Braintree and North to Melrose.  Just look areas that have access to the T within walking distance is best on monthly budget. 

Best of luck,

Eric