Profile picture for AnthonyTarantino

I want to sell 3 of my 4.5 acres how much can i get for them?

i have my home on 4.5 acres and i want too sell 3 acres in Shingle Springs Its permitted to build so i need to ask a fair price .
  • November 09 2012 - Shingle Springs

Profile picture for StuartSantana
A quick question, did you subdivide your lot already?

Land sales are tricky.  I have sold many acres of land in my career, and they are a niche product, no doubt.  Make sure you have a local agent familiar with the area help you on this one because sales data isn't enough for land sales...you need boots on the ground, reliable data, zoning, etc.

Best wishes from So-Cal and good luck

Valuing vacant land accurately for your purpose is not an easy chore, I would get an appraisal from an appraiser who specializes in vacant land in your area who can research land use, topography and usability issues.

Here is a link to find an appraiser in your area. Or get referrals from local Realtors to find one.