I want to sell my 1 bedroom condo 500 Sqf.

I want to sell my 1 bedroom condo 500 Sqf, the condo is located at 1204 E 82nd st, Brooklyn, NY 11236 , it has 1 bedroom, full bathroom, kitchen and living room.Can anybody give me an approximate price for my unit??.
Thank you
Khristy
  • June 16 2011 - Brooklyn
  • 0

Thank you all.

Profile picture for robin398
Remember, contact info needs to be in profile only.  Please do not use caps either.  Thank you.

Dear Khristy:

I grew up in Canarsie and I am very familiar with the Brook Club Condos as I have sold many units there over the past 18 years. Generally speaking, one bedroom units like yours typically will sell for anywhere from $65,000 to $130,000 depending on the condition. If you want to get together and show me the unit I can give you a more precise estimate and I can even help you sell it if you want. Please contact me and we can discuss it further. Thank you and good luck!

Sincerely,
Mitchell Feldman
Associate Broker
Madison Estates & Properties, Inc.