Profile picture for ivetaimage

I want to sell my NYC apt acc.to the Zestimate posted. My renting agent estimate offers 40% lower

How do I go about selling my place according to the Zillow estimate? Pictures and floor plan is provided in the listing next to the estimate.
  • June 25 2012 - New York

Before expecting to sell (or rent) for the Zillow estimates, I'd suggest reading Zillow's FAQs "What is a Zestimate?" as well as "Data Coverage and Zestimate accuracy".

Ask the agents you interview to prepare CMAs for your home and review them with you.   They have the advantage of having up to date information and in person visits to many properties.   That is something Zillow doesn't have, hence a computer number is a starting point not an absolute.