Profile picture for reohunter2010

I was searching for Homepath properties and there used to be so many..not much now. What happened??

• November 08 2010 - Raleigh
  • 0

Nigel is right.  I have heard a few will be coming on the market this week.  One of the agents who lists a lot of them has said at least two new ones will be listed this week.  Are you looking for Homepath properties exclusively?  We have a few foreclosures listed that are ready to close now if you are interested in other foreclosed homes.

A lot of REO properties were pulled from the market due to the Robo-signing mess a couple of weeks back.  I don't know whether that affected the Fannie Mae Homepath too.  I would expect to see them coming back soon

Nigel

Despite what all the media says, our market is selling pretty well.  Especially foreclosures and distressed properties.  There are still a lot of foreclosures out there, you just have to know how and where to look.

Feel free to browse my website and use my search engines to look for more foreclosures and distressed homes.