Profile picture for BingTapang

I was trying to post a for rent unit in a 4-plex, can't do it.

Site is asking for my e mail address put it but the response I am not a member.  HOw do I sign up? 
I used to just go to the site and look up the property value of my four buildings that are 4-plexes, It does not reflect the property values anymore.  How can I get the Zestimate of my 4 plexes?
  • November 02 2011 - Los Gatos
  • 0

Profile picture for aracz

I am sure an agent would be happy to help you with comparables for the area that would give you an idea of what 4-plexes are going for.

Best regards,

Arpad

Profile picture for BingTapang
Thank you for your response.  I tried to find an appraiser at Zillow, I can't find it.Now, where do I find the appraiser in Zillow, I am not a computer savvy, I am a Granda Ma.  Thanks a lot.....

Here's a video on how to post a rental. You would get your values from Zillow? Try an appraiser .
http://www.zillow.com/wikipages/How-to-Post-a-Home-for-Rent-on-Zillow/