I was wondering how long do I have to wait until I sell my house. I haved lived here 7 months.

• December 01 2012 - US

Profile picture for Frieda Triebel
You shoul be able to sell it anytime you want.  Check your mortgage and see if there is any prepayment penalty for selling it so quickly.

After 7 months living in a home, you can sell it at any time.  Contact a listing agent and ask them to do a CMA on the property.  Do you think you will be making money or you need to short sale?

Thanks for posting your question on Zillow.com!

One can sell their house a minute after they buy it unless there are special stipulations.

Unless you are wholesaling it or got a killer deal, I would be prepared to lose up to 10% of the sales price.

If you need a quality Realtor to list and sell, feel free to contact me, I can help.

Good luck.

Sell it whenever you want.  IF you are lucky enough to actually sell it for more than you bought it for, then I would think about talking with an account or an attorney.  One of the things they will tell you, currently you must live in the house 2 out of 5 years and then you pay no capital tax on the profit. (equity)  Just an idea to think about.

Spirit

You can sell it tomorrow. But unless the value has gone up significantly you will likely lose money.  It costs money, escrow fees, title, isurance, realtor fees, taxes, etc. to sell.