I was wondering if there was a feature on Zillow which alerts the user to a specific type of home?

For example if I'm interested in multi family houses priced between 200-300k with 3 bedrooms or more in the zip codes 07701 and 07748... Can I set up an alert which emails me when a house falling into these criteria is posted for sale on Zillow?
  • July 10 2013 - Red Bank
  • 0

Visit my website [link removed by Zillow moderator]  There you can sign in and set a criteria for the Middletown and Red Bank zip codes for specifici properties like multi's etc.  Feel free to call me at [content removed by Zillow moderator] and I can certainly help you with those areas as well. 

That is what your Agent should do for you. Regards,

That is a great question.  If you contact an agent that specializes in those zip codes they can set you up to be notified every time a new listing that fits your criteria.  Hope that helps.  
TRICIA

BROKER CONSULTANT
TRICIA WIRTH GREGORY
(909) 770-2354
twirth@coldwellbanker.com