Profile picture for ksnyder314

I was wondering if there was a lender out there that could help us.

My parents own property that we currently live on. We want to buy a modular home and buy the property from my parents and tie it all into one loan. Also, if it's possible, we want to take every loan we have (vehicle, fifth wheel, tractor, consolidation) and put it all into one big payment a month. We don't have very good credit. My husband was laid off for 7 1/2 months and our credit took a dive. He has returned to work and I am working again but we all know how hard it is to rebuild credit. There's got to be someone out there that can help!
  • October 13 2013 - Monitor Township
  • 0

You might want to talk with a loan officer at a local credit union. Credit unions are owned by their members and sometimes can be more flexible in their lending practices.

[content removed by Zillow due to spam.  Please contact refer to our Good Neighbor Policy for details.]

Please visit my Zillow profile by clicking on my photo, and contact my preferred lender Scott Sabo by clicking on his photo, he will be able to give you helpfull information.