Profile picture for Jill Gillespie

I was wondering what this house was auctioned off for.743 Timberline Drive Villa Hills,Ky 41042

I know this house was recently sold and I was just wondering what the auction price was.
  • January 22 2010 - Villa Hills
  • 0

Here is the home page for that address. I don;t see the recent sale yet. In my area it take about 2-3 weeks for them to show up, so keep checking back to see if it comes online in a bit. If it doesn't show up, you also can call the local recorder's office to see what the final sales price was since it is public record. Hope it helps.