I was wondering where you got the pictures of my house to post on your website.

I was wondering where Zillow got the pictures of my house to post on their website. I never gave the authorization and my house is not for sale. The pics  posted are my personal pictures.
I deleted them, but I'm very curious to learn where Zillow got them from.
.
Thank you,
  • July 18 2013 - Franklin
  • 0

Is it possible that someone in your household uploaded them?   Make sure you sign out of your Zillow account on your computer if someone else uses your computer.

They may have gotten the pictures from previous listings of your house on the Multiple Listing Service.