Profile picture for tortoriello1

I was wondering why my home for sale is not reflecting the 'reduced' price now?

my home I'm trying to sell address is:  416 Wendover Drive, Norristown PA 19403
the original asking price was:  $174,900, I recently changed it to $167,900 - other websites have been updated, for example...realtor.com - but your website is still showing the original price.  can this PLEASE be updated ASAP, I really need to sell my home as soon as possible.
thank you,
Lisa
  • March 04 2011 - West Norriton

Profile picture for jdaywalt
Good Morning Lisa,

Did you go in and manually change the price?  The agent can go in and make this change for you and it should be immediate.