Profile picture for zekerd1979

I wish to close my Zillow account. Your site has no mechanism for doing this.

I think Zillow is a great tool, but I dislike that you make it difficult (impossible?) for me to close my account or even to remove outdated pictures that I posted many years ago.  Why?  What do I need to do to accomplish this? 

Thank you,
  • January 27 2012 - Redwood Heights
  • 0

Profile picture for Dunes ..
Picture Removal

wetdawgs just posted this on another Question and I thought perhaps it might help you...hopefully wetdawgs will not mind I stole the response & I won't get nailed with a copyright suit ;)

If this helps you then go here How to remove the house pictures on the website and give wetdawgs a Thumbs Up ;)

"You can remove them quite easily.  It just takes a couple of minutes. 

First claim  your home (hover cursor over "edit" just below the description and then click on "claim your home").  If claim your home is not on the drop down menu and no one else in your house has claimed, then click on "report problem with home" and chose "incorrect owner claim " from the menu.

Once you've claimed your home, then you will be able to remove the photos (hover cursor over edit once again, then chose add/edit photos from the drop down menu)"

Profile picture for Dunes ..
There are a few members who are very knowledgeable about how to remove pictures, update, edit ect..wetdawgs & Sunnyview are at the top of that list imo so if one of them stops by you will truly get some good tips

Closing your account ...Only Zillow is able to do that so you will need to request that they close it.
I'd try Emailing one of these Zillow Staff members if one does not respond to you here
Ice L.

Neil Roxas

Nida Makein