I wish to remove my listing on your site and cannot do so. House is sold

When I go to the "more" tab it does not give me an option to remove the listing.  I wish it removed.
  • June 25 2013 - Asheville
  • 0

Congratulations on your sale.

If you listed your home on Zillow directly as a FSBO, please sign in with the account used to establish the listing.  The account you used to ask the question was established today, so it would be a different account.  

If you listed your home on Zillow using another FSBO site, cancel it on the other site.

If you listed your home on Zillow using an agent, ask the agent to delete the listing.