Profile picture for SydellStokes

I would like a condo evaluation on Hogan St., Valencia 91355

I have  lived here 23 years. Condo has AC, ventless washer-dryer, is in process of being rebuild w/ Hardiboard and brought up to building codes, new piping, plumbing, etc. Has man made lake w/ honker geese coming in early spring, across the street from a golf course. Neighborhood is fully developed for past 30 years w/ beautiful landscaping. Our landscaping committee is in process of upgrading our landscape.
  • April 25 2012 - Valencia
  • 0

Best Answer

Profile picture for Janell2Sell

I am very familiar with the condos in the Lakeshore development, and I'd be happy to provide you with a comparable sales anlaysis.   
Feel free to contact me via phone or email.

Sincerely,

Janell Pollock

That's a highly desired area in todays market and I have plenty of buyers waiting for something to come up in the Lake Shore community...if your interested please reach out to me. Thanks!

Profile picture for SydellStokes
Fine, come by 25i715 Hogan B-1 or email [email removed by Zillow moderator] Call first if you are coming by.

The last closed two bedroom sale closed on April 12, 2012 for $165K. Your unit could be worth a little more or a little less depending on comparable upgrades. The fact you have a washer & dryer in your home is great because not all the units in there have them.
I am well aware of the beautification project that the Lakeshore HOA has going on. I live close to there and know what a great location they have to the freeway, restaurants, shopping, and the paseos.
When selling a home you should always interview at least three Realtors typically from three different companies so you can find the best fit for you and your goals.
I would love the opportunity to interview for the job.

Profile picture for SydellStokes
Hello Janell;

I would be happy to get some idea of the worth of my condo. 2-bdm, ,2bath, lower corner unit w/ large patio. I have put lots of upgrades into this unit over th 20 some years I've lived here but would like to sell with enough cash  to put down on Windsor Manor in Glendale, a place for seniors like myself.

Sydell

Your condo, located in the Lakeshore community, offers the all of the best of locations in Valencia and the Santa Clarita Valley.  You are very close to the 5 freeway for those commuting to the San Fernando Valley and just a short trip to the Fairfield Valencia Town Center Mall.  The school system and safety as well as cleanliness are all unbeatable.  Movie Theaters, Hospital, markets and restaurants are abundant as well.  There are several models in the community and some have a lake view.  Let me know more about your home as far as size, view, location and condition and I'll send you a market evaluation right away.  My wife & I have lived in the Valencia Area for 32 years and bring you the benefit of our local knowledge!

Tony Lewis
RE/MAX of Valencia
[phone number deleted by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy for posting guidelines]

Without a specific address its kinda hard. Click on my photo to contact me for get a list of recent sales in your area.....