I would like a local agent to contact me

Just need a agent to list these houses Would like to sell,or rent them to own. I would like to know more about What are Zillows Charges?
  • August 09 2012 - Chattanooga
  • 0

There are a lot of agents in this town that will want your business.  Over 1300 Realtors to be exact.  One of the biggest decisions that can make or break you is who you choose.  I suggest you talk to a few and do your homework on the agents.  Sometimes an agent may even have a buyer before you even have to put in on the market.  I operate this way many times.  What part of town are these properties in?  I will let you know if we are currently working with a buyer area.  If so, I would like to come by and see what you have.  See my profile for my contact info.

I would like to know more about your rent to own homes. 

Zillow charges you nothing.

I sell Hixson, Middle Valley, Soddy Daisy, anything North of the River.

I live in Hixson, TN. 37343

Office: Fletcher Bright Realty
1007 Ashland Terrace
Chattanooga, TN 37415
[contact information deleted by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy for posting guidelines]

Good morning I can connect you with a local RE/MAX Agent if you'd like.  Please contact me if you're interested .  Thanks.

Good Morning, I am a local agent here in Chattanooga with Pridential. How can I help. If you would like to discuss you can reach me a[deleted by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy for posting guidelines]